BOOKFEST IN COCOA VILLAGE
Join me and other writers and book venders at the first Book Fest in Historic Cocoa Village. Here’s information to help you have a thoroughly enjoyable day!
Show hours are from 10-4 Saturday, November 3. Yes, that’s tomorrow!
Schedule of speakers is as follows:
10:00 AM Book Fest Welcome – Jim Nelson
10:30 AM Rachel Hauck
12:30 PM Mary Custureri (my publisher)
2:00 PM Anna Flowers
3:00 PM Jo O’Brien
Breakfast in the Village:
Enjoy Breakfast in the Village on Saturday: Ossorio Bakery and Café opens at 8 AM; 321-639-2423. Wanderlust Café is open at 7 AM 321-349-3055.
According to the planning committee, Cocoa Village has many restaurants and coffee-houses. Some of the most popular are:
· Normans Raw Bar and Grill – Forrest Ave
· Ryan’s Village Pizza – Harrison St.
· Ossorio Bakery & Café – Brevard Ave.
· Café Margaux – Brevard Ave (Courtyard)
· The Village Ice Cream Shoppe – Harrison St
· The Tulip – corner Brevard & SR-520
· Pub Americana – corner Harrison & Delannoy
· Village Time Out – Florida Ave
· Wanderlust Café – 226 King St. (SR-520)
· Murdock’s – corner Brevard & Maryland Ave
· Simply Gelato – Brevard Ave (Courtyard)
· Cryderman’s BBQ – Florida Ave
Isn’t it cool to have a day dedicated to books?